Thursday, August 8, 2013

Yoga For A Good Life

        You guys seem to like my postings on the area of Yoga. I would take that to mean you want more. If at any time you don't, please leave me a coimment so I can adjust.
         I want to be a conduit. By that I mean I want to link you to the world of good health through Yoga. If I can make a little money doing so, that is good. It would be a win-win situation. You gain a good looking body and I share in the financial windfall.
        Earlier in my posts I talked about weight loss through Yoga. Those offers are still good
        I did some research and found that Yoga has eight main branches.
  1.  There is Bhaki which is primarily the Yoga of devotion
  2.  There is Hatha  which is the one for physical discipline
  3.  There is Inana for the area of wisdom
  4.  There is Karma  which is for self-transcending action
  5.   There is Manta which uses sound to harmonize the body and focus the mind.
  6.    Sixth, we have Raja which is too complicated for me to even venture to discuss.
  7.    There is Tanta which is a complex strict spiritual discipline.
     8.     Lastly in Yoga there is Guru which is the complete devotion to the master
   
        Needless to say I am talking about the Yoga that benefits the body. So I am pushing weight control.
          Yoga teaches that the source of your health and happiness lies within you As such you must agree that junk food can not give you health. The name of this blog is Vitamins Power and Health. That is my main message and purpose for this blog. Good health. Health is more than only the absence of disease. It is also a state of being..It is to have both a well functioning body and a sane mind.
   To get a good state of health you need  to eat well. Supplement your lack in the areas of need. You also need to sleep well. You need to exercise. If you use Yoga for exercise and eat well you should start to see a firm body.

No comments:

Post a Comment