Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lose Weight And Have Your Dessert

    I know. Looking at the title you must think I have lost my mind. This blog subject is vitamins power and I am talking about weight loss and dessert in the same blog. But before you turn away just listen to me.

      It is possible. You can be on a weight loss diet and also eat your dessert.  This means you can get your nutrition and still enjoy what you eat. You can have that after the meal sweet.
     Of course you are also taking your vitamin supplements to be sure you are getting all the needed components for the working of your body. This is the icing so to speak. There is no reason to deprive yourself. I am not that type of person.
     So rest assured you can have both weight loss and dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment