Friday, June 2, 2023

Don't Let Age Keep You From Optimum Hearing

 

Everyone knows that as we age our whole body ages with us. And as we age our ability to hear is somehow lessened.

   What is happening is our ear hairs are slowly dying and making it difficult to pick up sounds.

 We hear sounds as the vibrations pass over our ear hair and is transmitted to our brain.

  We hear  with our brain.

    I have found something that can help restore to some  extent our ability to transcribe the vibrations that enter our ear. 

   It is called Cortexi.. It is in droplet form and needs to be taken in a progressive manner. The product is offered only here.

  I have a link in the word Cortexi above. When you go investigate and decide to buy, the company that sells it may share some of the transaction with me.

  I use it and highly recommend it. Slowly but surely, as any other supplement, it will work. I suggest you buy the three to six month package.

No comments:

Post a Comment