Monday, March 18, 2013

Vitaminspower under reconstruction

     This morning I discovered I have an old order slip for my web site. Therefore the prices on the web site are not realy accurate. So for this period of time my store is open but not selling.
    I have requested an updated price list from my supplier and should have that in a few days. Then I will be able to go adjust prices and be back in business.
     It is very important that I keep my vitamin shop open and up to date.
     Until that time I guess you can buy your vitamins from Amazon.
     Like your omega 3 fatty acids. A great antioxidant and a great brain food.
                                      You want to keep those free radicals down. If they get to your brain and enough turn your cells in mutations, you could end up with Alzhaimers and maybe a stroke.
     Also take a good mutivitamin.
      And check with your care provider. There may be something you are missing in your diet. Which is one reason to take supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment