Sunday, March 24, 2013

Updated Prices

   I got a new updated price list for my vitamins which I sell on my web site store, located on line .
   I was reading through my social media and had a response from a reader that no doubt had visited my web site, and he, I am guesssing it is a  male, said something about the price of my multivitamins being a bit high.
    He was right. So I called my supplier (You buy from me and I buy from my supplier who will drop ship to your address) to get an up-to-date price listing.
   From here I go to the backend of my site and adjust the prices.
    I hope I have been successful. The prices should be adjusted lower.
   You may see a price range given (ex. $20-$234) The high price is if you were to buy in bulk. Very few of you will. But the price is there is you are leaning in that direction.
   I am hoping to be selling in eaches.
   Once again I have a store.
    If you don't want to shop at my store then I would recommend you go and buy from Amazon and I will have a link to two items below. One is for females and the other is for a male.
   Yes, the sexes have different needs. I don't hold to one type covers all.
   Feel free to buy. I will also have a suggestion of two good vitamins to buy.
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment