Saturday, September 20, 2014

How About The Diabetic?

  As you are aware, or you will be when you read this posting, I am trying to sell vitamin and mineral supplements online to the public. I am a firm believer in supplementation for health and well being.
   My store which I call Dane's Vitamin Shoppe is the best area online for the needed nutrition for people on the go.
  I have been advertising on Facebook, or I have just started this month, even though I have been aware of Facebook as a good place to put forth my wares.
  I have used affiliate marketing also to add to my inventory.
  So far  there have been no buyers.
   I have used Google Analytics to see how successful I am. No one stays long enough to buy.
   So I am here offering you a chance to buy great  products at reasonable prices. I may have go adjust what I sell them for as time goes on.
    As you look at the inventory you may ask, how about the diabetic?  It all looks good. But what about the type 2 diabetic?  Or even the type 1 diabetic?
   Got you covered. How about an offer of a free bottle of Optimum Diabetic Health Supplement?
   Remember what I said earlier in this posting? How I was adding to my inventory in my store? Well, this is an example. I still stay within the selling of vitamin and mineral supplements.
   And you, the public, get the chance to buy your vitamins online.

No comments:

Post a Comment