Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Juicing Is A Way To Get Nutrients

    I tried to find information on this subject.
   I went to my local library and they are out of books at the moment on the subject. oh, they do have books on it but they are checked out.
   What I do know about the subject is that  most fruits and vegetables can be liquified and blended in a drink. This will release the nutrients as a person drinks the liquid and the pulp.
   Some combinations will taste better than others. That is a given. but all must be tried, I guess and it will be a matter of taste.
   Some will say, but I don't have the juicer. So I will offer you a link to one that you can purchase.  Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor
   You will find that it is easier to drink your nutrients than to swallow capsules. Some people are unable to swallow capsules, for some reason. But most can drink liquids.
   A good juicer can help you in your program of juicing.  Cuisinart is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment