Friday, July 14, 2017

Handle Smoking Wants

   
 Just ran across this. It has to do  with good health and well being. It also has to do with slowing down the chance of getting Alzheimer's disease.
   This has to do with stopping smoking, I have heard, and I don't smoke nor do I have any stock in the upcoming supplement I am going to mention, that when we smoke-- a portion of good old oxygen gets polluted and could harm the brain. When that cell--now a free radical-- gets to the brain it slowly starves the power house which the brain is.
   When the free radical gets enough other free radicals joined with it, it kills that portion of the brain and the roadway to senility and later Alzheimer's is laid.
    So you have to stop smoking. It may be hard to do. So I have this product for you. 
    No more shortness of breathe. No more or less cold sweats. Get your appetite back.
    It won't be easy. But you will start to feel so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment