Monday, December 30, 2019

Good Health Is Possible

It is staring us in the face. The new year 2020.Maybe you are looking at this after the new year has come. I want to wish you a very happy and prosperous year.
I just wish to inform you your response to the year is all a matter of brain control.
Just what does that mean? Want am I trying to say?
Basically I am saying that your brain transmits impulses to your nerves, muscles, organs-- the whole deal.
  Take good care of your brain. Don't needlessly run into things or allow blows to the head. For one thing this is not a fun thing.
  Your brain also controls your behavior and emotions. That aspect is controlled by two little almond -shaped areas deep within the brain. An area called your Amygdala. The Amygdala warns you when things are unsettling. You find you get a shiver of fear coming upon you.
It also can help you learn from negative experiences.
It all seems to be according to the adrenaline that is being pumped out from other portions of your brain.
Keep you brain in good condition. Be sure it gets the right ingredients to function correctly.
I always start my day off with proper nutrition. that means fruits and vegetables and a multivitamin. (click on colored words for information)
Word games help my Brain get some exercise. Maybe Sudoku or a cross word. I also do jumble puzzles. Keeping it in good shape along with proper nutrition is very important to me, as it should be to you.
So go to the site and purchase your multi-vitamin and start to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment