Thursday, February 13, 2020

Review of Cosamin ASU

Cosamin Tablets

I take it regularly. I find it useful.
As a person ages, and we all will, our joints through use, rub against the bone and wear down the cartilage there.
In conjunction with chondroitin which can be found around our joints it can help maintain the fluid and flexibility in our joints.
Cartilage is the hard connective tissue located on bones near your joints.
I find taking  this supplement helps me with my peace of mind. It takes time for the full benefits of the befits to be felt. I read 3-4 months. I haven't been taking it for that long yet.
This formula of glucosamine may reduce osteoarthritis pain and stiffness in the joints with the swelling. I have been blessed and not had those acute symptoms.
A side effect may be hair loss. Yes, I am losing hair. I used to have a good head of hair in my wedding pictures. Now the top of my head is shinny and what hair I do have is gray and is around the sided of my head. But I was going bald before I started taking Cosamin ASU for joint health.
It is said to work as an anti-inflammatory and helps reduce pain. It is also said to help slow down cartilage breakdown associated with that dreaded osteoarthritis . It could also help stimulate new cartilage growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment