Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Review Of Built Bar


Great taste and variety. Gives me extra energy. Also it is tasty. Much more than the Cliff Bar or the Power Bar.
I just prefer it. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, so to speak. but it is a quick pick  me up.
 Along with hydration. You should never eat an energy bar without some water  near by.
  I know I have talked about the Built Bar before. It is all I thought it would be. As I was getting tired of the energy bars I could purchase in CVS or GNC. But I was getting tired of them and they were stiff and chalky. This is a bit easier to eat. And it is American made.
 Remember Trump, let's not get political, recommends we buy American products.
  Exercisers and body builders will enjoy this. As well as the snackers' out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment