Saturday, July 26, 2014

Vitamins For Him And Her

  This posting here is going to give you two links to help you find information on supplements.
   First off let me inform you of something you might already know. Men and women have different needs and therefore need different formulas when  it comes to supplements they put in their body. I would l like to offer you vitamins for him and her. Take a look and respond.
    Men need Saw Palmetto for the Prostate. Women don't need that so it would be a waste to buy a formula for them  that has that herb.
     Women,on the other hand, need Cranberry for the problem of urinary tract infections. Men don't need that.
     Therefore let me give you links that you can go to by clicking the appropriate phrase in  a different color than the other words.
      Not being PC, let me put the men first. I offer you men the link to multivitamins for men.  You can fill in the form to get a free bottle. It is always a good idea when offered a free bottle to at least try it out.
       Not to leave you women out, and I know some  of my readers of this post are female, I can also link you to the offer of multivitamins for women.  A free bottle can be yours also.
       Even if I am not PC I can at least offer both sexes the same opportunity. Get a free bottle. Try it. And continue if it meets your need. I am sure it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment