Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Protect Your Prostate

   This is a very important message to the men. The women don't need this one. They can read it and pass it on to their boyfriend and husband.
   When we men start to have a weak flow of urine or we strain to start a flow of urine, the problem could be our prostate gland.
   It is small. About the size of a walnut. And it governs the speed, strength and frequency of urination and ejaculation. It is very important that we men keep this in good health. The main worry, if it goes wrong, and all men at one time or an other will have problems, is prostate cancer.
    I hate to tell you this but, it has been reported, live long enogh and you may get a spot of prostate cancer. A slow growing form can allow you twenty more years,. A fast growing one, well,...
   I am happy to tell you if your enlargement is the common one --benign prostatic hyperplasia- it will enlarge around your urethra which carries fluid from the internal organs to the outside world.
    There is help for that. It is called Saw Palmetto. It acts on the prostate to shrink it some so the pressure on the urethra lessens. This will allow the flow of urine to continue steadily.                                                                                
   I use it and I have been able to retain my urine longer and when I need to address the pot, my flow is steady.
     As I said, protect your prostate.
      You women don't need this herb. But your man does and I would suggest he start taking it early so as to help him. He will be thanking you.

No comments:

Post a Comment