Friday, October 10, 2014

The Formula For Success

  It all comes down to one thing. One great truth. To be successful in any venture you must help others become successful.
   I once belonged to a group of people who were alleged to be business people under the umbrella of a company called AMWAY. Nothing wrong with the concept. Sell products. Sponsor others in their own business using Amway products, help them to succeed. Get paid by the company for sponsoring others. Help them succeed.
   I was part of that and had to stop because either I wasn't understanding the concept or I had sponsors who would not spend the time helping me succeed.
  It may have been a little of both.
   the training was available. But there was no connection between what I was viewing on stage and
at the conferences and the sharing the idea with others to help them succeed.
   So I went in to affiliate marketing and these offers can be found in early  posts and in other of my blogs for blogger such as for dream casting. 
   There is also one for ideas of items to better yourself.
  The secret to your success has always been to help another person succeed and to sponsor him in such a way that you get a share of what he does in return. An incentive for your helping another succeed.
    This is what I understand can be called the formula for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment