Thursday, April 25, 2013

Moving On In Business

       The other day.. I think it was Tuesday. I could be wrong. Maybe it was two days ago or just yesterday. No. Well, it doesn't matter.
      I was called by a John from iePlexus in Washington and he wanted me to set up a business blog. He suggested we name it vitaminspowerblog.com. He said this would help me move my products along and make it obvious I was selling something of value.

Vitamins

       Every one needs vitamins. That is what I carry in my store offers multivitamins as well as vitamins for men  and vitamins for women. For the person who exercises there are the sport vitamins and the therapeutic.
        Anyway, moving on in business, that is what I can offer on line. You can buy vitamins online or you can put on your Nike or Puma shoes and buy them at the store. 
      It does seem easier to order online and have the hassle of traffic minimized. Have them delivered to your door .
      




No comments:

Post a Comment