Tuesday, April 16, 2013

So Many So Whom Do You Trust?

    There are so many out there. I mean, places that sell you supplements online. Which one do you believe?
    You can go  to any blog on vitamins and you will find information coming out of your ears. Lots of information and very little suggestions as to which one to believe.
   So many so whom do you trust?
    The information offered on most blog sites is accurate . That you can trust. Most are trying to get you to buy their brand. And there is nothing wrong in that. I myself would like you to zero in on my store and buy from me the brand of vitamins I carry.
     Sure, it doesn't make any difference which brand of vitamins you buy. Especially when it comes to multivitamins.
     I realize by making that statement I could be shooting myself in the foot. But let us be honest. As long as you have the proper RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) they are pretty much the same.
     Still if you were to click on this area you can find some multivitamins listed that are good. And the prices have been adjusted recently.
     But if you trust Amazon to handle your vitamins you can use the link below.
     It doesn't matter to me.              

No comments:

Post a Comment