Friday, February 8, 2013

Mutivitamins And Morning

  Thank you for coming to this blog to read my input.
   I guess you can say I am interested in health and nutrition.
    I get up each morning happy to be breathing. God is good and He got me up for another day.
    I do my morning routine. Visit the bathroom before going in  to breakfast, I have my food and
multivitamins. I have my breakfast juice. It is not always from a juicer.  But if I had my druthers it would be. It just takes time to do things right. Most of the time, unless it is planned for
    The meal each morning is pretty much a surprise. Somedays my wife makes hot cereal. Others it is a bagel and cream cheese. (I know, that is why I need vitamins) I would bet you that your morning meal is equally as non-healthy.
    It fills you up for a little while and then the crash comes.
    Other mornings it is bacon and eggs. One morning it may be cream chipped beef on toast.
    Another reason for multivitamins.
    I also have coffee. Caffine is an important drug. It does help the brain some. When you take it black it is the best.
    But always remember multivitamins and the morning. You could space it out during the day, but most vitamins are best taken with a meal. Try to avoid a bad stomach.
   As the vitamin dessolves it gets into the blood stream and circulates , getting absolbed by your organs
   So I start my day right with multivitamins and specailize supplements for heart, liver, and antioxidants..


 
   Maybe you would like to share what you do in the morning for breakfast. After all, it is the most important meal of the day. Skipping this meal will not help you at all if you are undergoing a weight loss diet.
   Maybe I will post on that subject a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment