Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Start The Day Right

     Got up after a night of off and on sleep. But I still had to get up to see my wife off to work.
     So I shaved and went in to the kitchen for breakfast. Rice and sausage gravy. I didn't forget the juice and the vitamins. I believe : start the day right.
      I realize that breakfast would not provide me with all my vitamins so I always take my multivitamins and the E and C and D3 and the fish oil.
  I read the paper after getting my wife to the bus. After which I read some before getting on my computer to do the days' work.
   I work from the house yet I spend most of my time at the library because the city library here has the WiFi hookup and I have a laptop that can use it. For some reason there never was a WiFi hookup done in  the apartment.
       
         For those of you who need a suggestion on what to take-- try the above.  or for your Omega 3 try this one here:
    You will not be disappointed and you will be find good health through vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment