Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Great Bar. very Nutrious



Lately I have been eating between meals. I just need the  extra pick me up. I found a good pick me up bar for the between meal munches. It is called the Built Bar.


Try our new limited-edition flavor Hazelnut Cheesecake! Good for a limited time. In fact, for the next three days  4/20 -4/23. After that you can still get Built Bars but not at these interesting new flavors.
What I like is the candy like texture. It also is used by body builders to energize the workout, but it can also be used as a snack. That's what I use it for. Yes, it gives me energy and gets me from meal to meal. I try not to eat so much I can't manage to finish my lunch or dinner. Just for a carry me through when I  get the hungries.
I have posted earlier about these bars. It was a review. click previous sentence to see.
This post contains a link to an affiliate site and if you use my link to go to the product offer and decide to buy using my link , I will share a commission.

Built Bar Logo
Click For Offer

No comments:

Post a Comment