Sunday, August 23, 2020

Built Bars Are For You


 Here is something I would like to share with you. Those of you who go out and buy the exercise bars and nutrition bars at the health store or at the local CVS or Walgreens, can now  get what I consider a great bar for pick me ups after and before exercising at home or gym. And iot comes in many more flavors now. 

It is the Built Bar  

I eat it, Chocolate, dark, on the outside. Chewy in the inside.  You should be sure to find a flavor you like. Always have a glass of water along with the bar, as you may need hydration. Those of you who daily consume energy bars are aware of how much saliva your mouth produces as you eat . 

Of course, should you use the link to get to the product, which is an affiliate product, and use the link to purchase the bar,- what ever flavor,- I get to share a commission. 

Enjoy and be in good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment